For all of our HHT clients, we ensure a member of our team is available to the military member 24/7, which means they receive the attention needed to make an informed and educated purchase, eliminating "house-buying" stress making a more enjoyable house hunting trip.
Prior to your home hunting trip (HHT), we understand your time is valuable and we will take steps needed to eliminate any wasted time. Before you arrive, we will already have.
1. Provided you with up to date market information on the areas you are most interested in
2. Provide you with tips and realtor secrets on buying a perfect home that will keep or gain resale value
3. Pre-booked your property inspection with a certified property inspector who is also on the Approved Brookfield IRP list, avoiding time delays.
4. Preview and researched any properties which caught your attention prior to your arrival, to ensure there are no disappointments when you view them.
5. If needed, we can recommend accommodations for your HHT including hotels that cater to our military members.
6. If you have not started your pre-approval process, we have a few mortgage brokers in Edmonton who often handle mortgages for our military members and may be able to pre-approve you for a higher amount with your "Alberta Benefits or get you a better interest rate with the "military buy-down-rate.
If you have any questions about buyer or selling, contact our approved BGRS Realtor anytime at 780-910-5179. We are here to help.